Hilton Swaps Location on Orchard Road
After more than 40 years towards the top end of Orchard Road, Hilton is now centre stage having taken over the former Mandarin Orchard Hotel.
The new Hilton is the largest property for the brand in the Asia-Pacific with a total of 1,080 rooms, and resides atop the Mandarin Gallery shopping centre.
"Together with our partners at OUE Limited, we are confident that the hotel will be in a leading position to cater to the travel demand that we anticipate will come rapidly as global economies and travel networks reconnect, " commented Alan Watts, president, Asia Pacific, Hilton.
"Hilton Singapore Orchard will truly be top of mind for both leisure and business guests as it delivers exceptional experiences supported by Hilton’s renowned hospitality."
The new hotel features modern contemporary design that pays homage to Singapore’s rich colonial history and agricultural heritage; botanical references are reflected throughout the hotel’s artwork and interiors.
Energy-efficient technology such as in-room motion, air-conditioning and light sensors are featured in every room and suite, while digital key access and smartphone-connected services offer greater convenience for guests on the go.
The F&B options include old favourites and new experiences:
* Osteria Mozza, from celebrity Nancy Silverton, returns to Singapore after a short hiatus
* Chatterbox, famed for local Singapore delights and boasting a new interior and menu
* Estate, the hotel's all-day dining venue
* Ginger.Lily, offering botanical-inspired afternoon tea, hand-crafted cocktails or artisanal pastries
* Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro, a stalwart of the property serving up Szechuan-style cuisine and signature dishes
There's also a sprawling 2,400 square metres of event facilities for meetings, conferences and events of all sizes, including 16 highly-versatile spaces bathed in natural light.
In addition, two ballrooms cater for almost any occasion and are fitted with state-of-the-art LED walls, lighting and sound technologies:
* the Grand Ballroom, accommodating up to 900 guests, and
* the multi-tiered amphitheatre-style Imperial Ballroom with panoramic city views
Main image & photo credit: Hilton Orchard Hotel
|This content is about||Hilton Orchard Singapore / All Hilton Orchard Singapore Articles!|
|This outlet location||Hilton Orchard Hotel - Outlet Details|