Oasia Resort Sentosa Now Open
The Oasia Resort Sentosa is the latest incarnation of the property first opened in the 1990s and boasts 191 rooms and suites.
These are spread across a three-storey heritage building (Imbiah wing) and a new six-storey annex (Palawan wing).
Facilities at the hotel include a 22.5-metre infinity pool, a 24-hour gym and a spa.
The hotel's signature restaurant is Bedrock Origin, serving a selection of steaks, grills and cocktails.
Located adjacent to the Imbiah monorail station, the hotel is within easy walking distance of Universal Studios Singapore and other attractions on the island.
This is the fourth hotel for Far East Hospitality on Sentosa, and joins:
* Village Hotel Sentosa, designed for families
* Outpost Hotel, for couples and
* The Barracks Hotel, for guests seeking a luxury experience
The chequered history of the property includes life as:
* On opening: Sijori Resort Sentosa, a hotel-cum-members club
* 2007: Treasure Resort Hotel
* 2010: Movenpick Heritage Hotel
* 2016: Le Meridien Sentosa, until October 2020
The Oasia Resort Sentosa is also the fourth property for Oasia Hotels & Residences.
Main image & photo credit: Oasia Resort Sentosa
|This content is about||Oasia Resort Sentosa / All Oasia Resort Sentosa Articles!|
|This outlet location||Oasia Resort Sentosa - Outlet Details|