Where to Eat at Djitsun Mall Bedok
Djitsun Mall Bedok is a four-storey property offering a range of food and beverage and retail stores together with a cinema and lifestyle services.
The F&B options at the mall include:
Desserts & Iced Beverages
- Chapayom: Bubble and classic Thai iced teas
Night Clubs & Music Lounges
- Cash Studio: Karaoke rooms and an extensive music catalogue
Restaurants & Bars
- 82bunsik: Korean-style corn dogs and beverages
- Ayam Penyet President: Indonesian-style fried chicken, beef rendang and seafood dishes
- Deliz Cafe: Indian, Arabic, Turkish and Mexican street food and kebabs
- Eighteen Chefs: Pastas, burgers and make-your-own dishes
- Texas Chicken: Fried chicken, burgers and fries
The second floor is home to enrichment and learning centres such as Cristofori Music School and the Leap Learning Centre.
Anytime Fitness and Cash Studio occupy the third floor, while there's a Golden Village cinema on the fourth.
A full list of outlets at the mall is available here.
About Djitsun Mall Bedok
Like its sister mall at Ang Mo Kio, both malls are named after the OE Group founder, Lim Djit Sun.
Djitsun Mall Bedok, opened in 2018 and previously known as Princess Theatre, is within easy walking distance of the Bedok Intergrated Transport Hub, which houses both the Bedok MRT station and Bedok Bus station.
Main image & photo credit: Chayayom
|This content is about||Djitsun Mall Bedok / All Djitsun Mall Bedok Articles!|
|This outlet location||Djitsun Mall Bedok - Outlet Details|
Djitsun Bedok Eat & Drink
|#||Brand||Address||Unit Number||BLD Name|
|1||82bunsik||445 Bedok North Street 1||#01-01||Djitsun Mall Bedok|
|2||Ayam Penyet President||445 Bedok North Street 1||#01-07/08||Djitsun Mall Bedok|
|3||Cash Studio||445 Bedok North Street 1||#03-03||Djitsun Mall Bedok|
|4||Chapayom||445 Bedok North Street 1||#01-03||Djitsun Mall Bedok|
|5||Deliz Cafe||445 Bedok North Street 1||#01-04||Djitsun Mall Bedok|
|6||Texas Chicken||445 Bedok North Street 1||#01-01||Djitsun Mall Bedok|